Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

The Fearless Awareness Movement- Page

My upcoming book
 Now my goal with this page is to raise awareness but I have noticed, although it is pleasing to see and feel the power I have often felt through the use of an active and open mind, that awesome "damn it I TOLD you!" feeling that can be very intense when dropping the hammer of brutal truth, while unveiling 
 blatant lies and exposing evil secrets, It's like a high. But what I've noticed is the negative gravity that comes along with  the "fighting" even if the fight is for the good. When dealing with darkness on a consistent basis even the good guys can slip into the dark, and become the darkness. The use of aggression, tension and force on either side of the battle "good" or "bad", is still unnatural, unhealthy and unhappy. Therefore guess what, there is no good side, only negative reinforcement, only bad.
So I guess the mission for me is to remain awake and to stay aware of the root cause of mankinds self inflicted dis-eases and pain. But rather than punishing ,judging , damning , blaming or even pointing out the "bad" guys, I AM going to make a conscious effort to uplift those who are filled with so much pain, they can't help but feel relief when their misery overflows unto the world. So every dirty secret revealed and every doubt toward my fellow man/woman, no matter how horrible, It is as of right now my mission to immediately replace those negatives with positives, starting in the mind and vibrating good from within, and happiness throughout. It was said best when written like this: "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good?" Romans12:21 If you believe or not you have to admit this message is flawless and if you don't see it you are underdeveloped like most, sorry but its true, Lets work on it
. -RG
 
http://www.facebook.com/AwareNoFearMoveOn?hc_location=timeline

1 comment: